School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, a Statelite Campus of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan Payment of Acceptance Fees and Registration Procedures for all Newly Admitted Students for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to inform all successfully admitted students of the Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi that they can now proceed with the payment of acceptance fees and registration immediately for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Click Here to check Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi Admission List 2019/2020
Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, Payment of Acceptance Fee and Registration Instructions for the Year 2019/2020 Academic Session
Successful candidates are to commence their registration at the College Main Campus, Eleyele, Ibadan from 20th February, 2019 with the following:
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000:00) into any Access Bank Account Number 0694966574;
- Original and photocopies of the O’Level result;
- Original and photocopies of Local Government Identification;
- Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age;
- Four (4) recent passport photographs;
- Letter of undertaken of good conduct and behaviour;
- Certificate of Medical fitness from any State Government Hospital;
- Tax Clearance Certificate of Parents/Guardian
For further enquiries, please visit the Admission office, Office of the Registrar or call 08034662462
Congratulations on this offer.