Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment Registration Form, Eligibility, Requirements and Application Guidelines for Nigerian Youths 2019/2020.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), powered by the
Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and
coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth
and Students Affairs, is aimed to create at least 774,000 empowerment
opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of
The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the
Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals
whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button:
For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via the
It is important to note that no registration fees will be
required during the application / selection process.
Please be aware of
fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any PYES offices here