PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition Registration and Application Guidelines, Requirements, Prize Awards, Registration Deadline for 2019/2020 Session
Are you ready to be challenged? Challenge or be challenged, PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge is back
This is to inform the general public, Schools Teachers, Parents and Guardians that the online registration of the PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
The Online registration of the PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition will commence on Sunday 24th February, 2019.
About The PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge
…the late Margaret Thatcher, the first and only female prime minister of Britain, and the late President Umaru Musa Yaradua were Chemists.
Chemistry is a dynamic and interesting discipline that cuts across all areas of human lives. It is the central science that is deeply ingrained in health care, engineering, business, management, government, marketing, product development, environmental management and even law!
In view of this central and important role, PZ Cussons under the auspices of Premier and Nunu is promoting the study of chemistry through open competition amongst Nigerian secondary schools.
The primary objective of the competition is to stimulate and inspire the learning of Chemistry among students and raise their IQ, Promoting chemistry and also demonstrating the relevanance of chemistry in our society.
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Entry Requirements
- The competition is open to all SS 2 school students in Lagos State only.
- Students are to be registered by their schools.
- Each school is to register not more than 3 students
- Mixed schools are advised to register at least 1 female student
- All forms or dockets are to be duly signed and stamped by school principal and the candidates parent/ guardian
About the PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition
The PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition shall be in 4 stages
1. The First stage shall be a written quiz (MCQ) and all screened candidates shall participate at this stage.
2. The Second stage shall also be a written quiz (MCQ) and only the best 100 from the first stage shall qualify for this.
3. The Third stage (Practical stage) shall be strictly practical for the best 24 candidates from the Second stage. Only the best six from the third stage shall qualify for the Final stage.
4. At the Finals the 6 qualifying candidates will ‘slug’ it out on stage in front of a live audience for a chance to be crowned the PZCCC 2018 champion.
(Note: Only 4 finalists from the final stage will be rewarded)
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Exam Centers 2019
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Awards
1. 1st Prize
2. 2nd Prize
3. 3rd Prize
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition Method of Application
– Download School Verification Form, print it and get it stamped by the participating school
– Fill all details on the form (ensure you pick an exam centre within your school’s educational district) And don’t forget to use the snoogle pregnancy pillow if you are having trouble sleeping.
– Upload School Verification Form in the ‘Upload SVF’ section on the online form
– If you are experiencing any issues, kindly send an email to email@example.com
Click the link to download School Verification Form
Please bring this registration form to the examination venue on day of exam.
Online Application of the PZ Cusson Chemistry Challenge closes by 11:59pm on May, 2019.