The post UTME form (NCE admission form) of the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for TASCE NCE admission can be found below.
The general public, particularly prospective candidates are hereby informed that TASCE NCE post UTME form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session is in progress for the 3 Years Full-Time NCE Programmes of the College.
DATE OF SCREENING: Candidates wishing to come to the College are to appear for the Screening Exercise on every Monday, by 8.am at the Admissions Office.
Candidates seeking admission into full time programme as listed above must possess any of the following:-TASCE Admission Entry Requirements.
(a) NECO/WASSCE/GCE’O’LEVEL with five (5) Credits passes at one or two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Three of the Credit passes must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
(b) Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit passes in five subjects including English and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
(c) For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal Craft Training Certificate (FCTC) credit/merit passes in at least five subjects, are acceptable as qualifications.
(d) NABTEB Certificate with Five (5) credit passes at a sitting in relevant subjects
(e) Senior Arabic and Islamic Studies Certificate or Higher Arabic and Islamic Studies Certificate from a recognized institution with 5 Credit/Merit passes including English Language, is also acceptable.
USEFUL TIPS: The following subjects are acceptable as entry requirements for Social Studies: Government, Economics, History, Commerce and Islamic Studies. Also credit in Government is acceptable in lieu of History for any course in History combination.
Tai Solarin College of Education NCE Courses.
1. Political Science/Economics
2. Political Science/Islamic Studies
3. Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
4. Political Science/History
5. Political Science/Social Studies
7. Economics/Social Studies
9. History/Christian Religious Studies
10. History/Social Studies
11. History/Islamic Studies
12. History /Political Science
14. Social Studies/Christian Religious Studies
16. Social Studies/Islamic Studies
18. Geography/Social Studies
20. Geography/Political Science
21. Geography /Physics
22. Computer Science/Geography
23. Computer Science/Physics
24. Computer Science/Chemistry
25. Computer Science/Mathematics
26. Computer Science/Biology
27 Computer Science/Economics
31. Mathematics/Integrated Science
32. Biology/Integrated Science
36. Integrated Science/Geography
41. French/Christian Religious Studies
42. English/Social Studies
44. French/Social Studies
52. Yoruba Language/History
53. Yoruba Language/Christian Religious Studies
54. Yoruba Language/French
55. Yoruba Language/Islamic Studies
56. English (Double Major)
59. English/Christian Religious studies
61. Arabic/Islamic Studies
62. Primary Education (PED) (Double Major)
63. Early Childhood and Care Education (Double Major)
64. Fine & Applied Arts (Double Major)
65. Home Economic (Double Major)
66. Agricultural Science (Double Major)
67. Physical &Health Education (Double Major)
68. Business Education (Double Major) Options in;
a) Business Studies
69. Technical Education (Double Major) option in;
a) Automobile Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Electrical/ Electronic Technology
d) Metalwork Technology
e) Woodwork Technology
How to Apply for TASCE Post UTME.
Application forms for the programmes listed above are currently online at https://nce.tasce.edu.ngthe following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
NCE (Post-JAMB (UTME) Screening) – Two Thousand (#2,000.00) naira only
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers: 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233