University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Entrance Examination/Interview Dates for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Applications are opened for qualified candidates for admission into the
Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching
Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja for the 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital,
Gwagwalada, Abuja, FCT, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following relevant subjects: English
Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry from a
conventional secondary school in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC
& NECO are acceptable).
- Have 5 credit passes in English, one of the three major science
subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and any other three (3)
subjects if Basic Nursing Qualification was on or before 2006
2. For online filling of the admission form; Pay a non-refundable
application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N7,200.00) using
the process stated below:
TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE:
- Go to www.remita.net.
Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number.
Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
Copy the RRR number that will be displayed, take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form.
- (Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
TO FILL-IN THE FORM ONLINE:
2. Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
3. Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM to apply
4. Fill the Application Form online and submit
5. Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
6. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
7. Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the
remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Date: Thursday / 23RD May, 2019 – Written examination
Friday / 24TH May, 2019 – Oral examination
Venue: THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
Time: 9:00am Each Day
Candidates are to bring along with them their current professional practicing license, original and photocopies of their credentials and writing materials on the entrance examination days.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
For enquiries, please contact us on 08056206826, 08055475957 and 08065130539 or by email – email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t contact anybody except these numbers displayed here.