University of Calabar, UNICAL Hostel Accommodation / Application Portal Exercise and Guidelines for Fresh and Returning Students, 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is inform all students of the University of Calabar, UNICAL who are interested in Hostel
Accommodation for 2018/2019 Academic Session, to kindly follow the steps
Hostels currently available are : (HALL 2, 4, 5 (ANNEX), 6 7 (MOORE ROAD), 8 & 9)
UNICAL Hostel Accommodation Exercise Guidelines 2018/2019
– Ensure you have paid your fees for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
– Log on to www.unicalhostels.com
and click on “Hostel Application” you will be requested to enter your
school fees receipt number or the e-tranzact number, then click on
– Upon successful verification of your fee payment, the online would display for you to complete the form and submit.
– The list of those whose application have been considered for hostel
accommodation will be published concurrently. If your name is on the
published list kindly proceed to Unical Micro Finance Bank to purchase
scratch cards at N16,500.
- Visit http://www.unicalhostels.com/
- Click on “Hostel Application” button and fill out the application form.
- Click on “Confirm application” button to complete your application process.
- Your “Application number” will be displayed to you in the top bar. Be sure to copy it and keep it as you will need it to continue.
- Once application is successful, log by entering your “MATRIC NUMBER” and “APPLICATION NUMBER” (Provided in the previous step)
- Once logged in successfully, enter your scratch card “PIN” and click on “Pay for hostel”.
- If your payment was successful, you will be presented with your hostel space allocation for printing.
- Click on “Print Slip” to print your allocation slip.
- Click on “Sign out” to leave the portal.
– Having paid for your
accommodation space successfully, get two files jackets and write your
Name, Matric Number, Phone Number & Department on each file. Also,
attach passport photograph on each file, with a photocopy of your school
fees receipt and evidence of Hostel payment.
– Submit your file at the office of the Dean of Students at the Student Affairs Division.
Please note that the portal opens from 13 February, 2019 and closes 25
Only those who applied online would be considered for