University of Jos (UNIJOS) Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines and Procedures for Freshers/Newly Admitted Students for 2018/2019 Academic Session. All candidates offered provisional admission
into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) are to proceed to accept their
admission by paying the stipulated acceptance fee for 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- All successful candidates are to do as follows:
are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of
twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only, when they have met the minimum
requirement for the programme that they have been admitted into as
contained in the 2018 JAMB Brochure.
should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee
commences on Thursday, February 28, 2019 and ends on Sunday, March 31,
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable
pre-registration fee after Sunday, March 31, 2019 will attract an
additional late payment charge of ten-thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- All successful candidates will be notified via SMS and/or email on when they are to continue with the registration process.
who successfully register and are cleared by their respective Faculties
can proceed to pay the balance of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00)
only as School Charges.
- Go to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login.
- Type your JAMB Registration No or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompt to complete payment
Students are strongly advised to be wary of unsolicited approaches from
fraudsters under the guise of rendering them assistance. They should
also avoid patronizing road side Business Centres for any transaction
pertaining the University of Jos as the University will not be held
liable for any breach in such transaction.
For further inquiry,
please contact us via email at email@example.com or chat us online
at the login portal or call us on 0905-877-7773 or 0803-355-1034 or
0703-654-9259 or 0803-058-0255.