UNIMED 2018 Pre-Degree Registration
UNIMED Pre-Degree Students Registration Procedure for 2018/2019
The University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED pre-degree students registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Following the release of UNIMED pre-degree admission list, all candidates admitted for the 2018/2019 academic session should note that they can now proceed with registration.
UNIMED PRE-DEGREE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR NEW STUDENTS FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Check your UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment under admission to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e-tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Visit Directorate of CCE, UNIMED Building, Adeyemi College, Ondo with O’level result, Acceptance fee e-payment receipt, 2 Recent Passport photograph, Birth Certificate, State of Origin and Attestation letter.
- Proceed to Pay School Fees using any of the available payment options
- Log in to PDSP Portal to Register your courses
- Print 3 copies of course registration form and sign with Course tutors
- Sign and Submit Completed Forms at the Office of Director, CCE
All Pre-Degree Students are hereby informed that lectures will commence on Monday, 10th December, 2018 at Prof. Eniola Ajayi’s Hall, National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), Ondo.