The pre degree admission form of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) for 2018/2019 academic session if out on sale. The detailed instructions and procedures to apply for UNIOSUN pre degree admission can be found below.
The genera public are hereby informed that UNIOSUN pre degree form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Osun State University.
Other related searches to UNIOSUN pre degree admission form are: UNIOSUN pre degree form 2018/2019, UNIOSUN pre degree 2018/2019, how much is UNIOSUN pre degree school fees, UNIOSUN pre degree form 2018/2019.
Authorities of University of Port Harcourt (UNIOSUN) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into any of the following one year Pre-degree Programme.
Other UNIOSUN Admission Forms
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission – General Requirements.
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2019/2020 UTME admission exercise.
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree – Placement into Degree Programmme.
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in the 2019/2020 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to have the opportunity of being admitted into any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF LAW, IFETEDO CAMPUS
• LL.B Law
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
o Agricultural Economics and Extension
o Animal Science
• Bachelor of Fisheries and Wildlife
o Fisheries and Aquaculture
o Wildlife Management
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
• B. A. (Ed.) English
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
• B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
• B.Ed. Educational Management
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
• B. Sc. Anatomy
• B. Sc. Physiology
• B. Sc Public Health
• B. N. Sc Nursing
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
• B. A. Philosophy
• B. A. English and International Studies
• B. A. French and International Studies
• B. A. History and International Studies
• B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
• B. A. Islamic Studies
• B. A. Arabic Language and Literature
• B. A. Theatre Arts
• B. A. Yoruba
• B. A. Tourism Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Accounting
• B. Sc. Business Administration
• B. Sc. Economics
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
• B. Sc. Geography
• B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
• B. Sc. Sociology
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
• B. Sc. Biochemistry
• B. Eng. Civil Engineering
• B. Sc. Computer Science
• B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
• B. Sc. Mathematics
• B. Sc. Microbiology
• B. Sc. Geology
• B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
• B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
• B. Sc. Plant Biology
• B. Sc. Chemistry
• B. Sc. Zoology
• B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
• B. Sc. Building
• B. Sc. Estate Management
Also, the programme has been designed to include intensive training in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Completion of UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Forms.
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms. Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the Pre-Degree programme of the University.
Access to UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Registration Portal.
Visit the UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register. Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the Pre-Degree application is through the UNIOSUN WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card and Verve)
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes on Thursday, 16th November, 2018.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 08035769845, 08067393931, 08136529963, 08034349494
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.