University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMART) Postgraduate Diploma [PGD] in Medical Education Admission Form and Application Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMART) Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Medical Education (PgD Med Ed) for 2018/2019 academic session.
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Education (PgD Med Ed)
Medicine, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Veterinary Medicine, Biotechnology, and any other medicine-related course.
Aside from Medical and Dental graduates whose certification is a “Pass” requirement, other candidates must obtain a CGPA of not less than 3.00 on a 5-point scale or 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
Minimum Duration of the Programme:
The PgD Med Ed is a Part-time programme and shall run for a minimum of three semesters
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application is online. Log on to www.uniport.edu.ng, scroll down to Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMERT) PGD Medical Education.
Click and follow the steps in application and registration process.
- Pay the sum of #20,000(Twenty thousand naira only) in U&C Microfinance Bank (Account Number 015284480)
- Download the following forms
- Application Form
- Referee Forms and
- Transcript Label Form.
- Submit completed Forms as in (2) above to CENMERT Office attaching the following documents:
- West African Examination Council Certificate(WAEC) and/or General Certificate of Education(GCE), O’ Level Certificates.
- First Degree Certificate(s)
- National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Discharge Certificate or due Exemption Certificate
- Teller for Payment of Application Fee
- Apply for, follow up and cause Transcript to be sent to CENMERT WITH THE TRANSCRIPT LABEL through the CENMERT Administrator.
- Await receipt of Offer of Admission after admission processes which may include interview.
you are admitted, pay Acceptance Fee of #10,000(Ten thousand naira
only) in U& C Microfinance Bank (account number 015284480)
- Collect Admission Letter from CENMERT Office on Submission of teller for payment of Acceptance Fees.
- Register and Collect Registration Pack after payment of School fees.
For further inquiry contact the Centre Administrator, 08092085222
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the Centre Office within the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH), Opposite Accident and Emergency block, near the MTN Mast.