The change of course or supplementary admission form of the University of Port Hacourt (UNIPORT) for 2018/2019 academic session is finally out on sale. The details and instructions to apply for UNIORT supplementary admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNIPORT change of course form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the University of Port-Hacourt.
First choice candidates who scored 120 and above in the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt in the 2018/2019 Academic session; who may not be admitted in their first choice departments, can apply for supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
Other UNIPORT Related posts
Eligibility To Apply For UNIPORT Change of Course Admission
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 120 in the University’s 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates must possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the supplementary admission. Candidates should ensure their O’level subjects are uploaded on the JAMB website.
- Application is online. Candidates should login to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
Eligible Programmes For UNIPORT Supplementary Admission
The Faculties and Programmes to which candidates may seek supplementary admission are listed below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Early Childhood & Primary Education||
|English Language, Mathematics and any other two||Five O/Level Credits in
(a) English Language
(c) Any other three subjects from Social Studies, Integrated Science, Computer Science, French, Government, Commerce and Fine Art
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2018 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level results on JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately at any JAMB APPROVED CBT CENTRE; otherwise such candidates would not be considered for admission.
Application for the Supplementary Admission will close on Thursday, 10th October, 2018.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.