2019/2020 P-YES Recruitment
This post is a complete guide on the details about the 2019 Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) on the various requirements needed to qualify for the job and how one can apply/register to get the job.See below for more.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs, is aimed to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
Youth will undergo training and practical skills acquisition programmes in multiple vocations. The beneficiaries will be given Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), which they are expected to grow and further empower other members of their community.
The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals.
P-YES 2019 General requirements.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Good means of identification required (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Make sure you have a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB).
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official
- Please make sure you have Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language. At least one language required.
- Applicant must have a good guarantor or religious leader who will sign for you.
How To Apply For 2019 P-YES Recruitment.
Candidates can apply for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) with the link provided below.
- No registration fee required during the registration process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities.
- For those who choose not to apply online,available offices are provided where registration form can be taken.Click Here to see offices contact.