The West African Examination Council, WAEC Requirements for the Confirmation of the West African
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Results, WASSCE to the World Education Services (WES) for Private Candidates a.k.a GCE Students.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC has released the requirements for the confirmation of results for private candidates who wishes to study abroad or secure a job within and outside the country and require the above mentioned service.
Recommended: WAEC to WES Confirmation of Results Notice to Applicants.
WAEC Confirmation of Results Requirements for Private Candidates [GCE]
(1) Letter of Attestation: To be written on a letter headed paper, stamped and signed by a Clergyman, Imam or a Court of Law
(2) Sworn Affidavit: A Court of Law
(3) A photocopy of Certificate: 1998 downward Result printout from WAEC website/Certificate 1999 to date
(4) A non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Overseas) excluding Postage
(5) A non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (local) excluding Postage
(6) Approved Courier Services: Prices depends on destination or candidate use either
(a) An envelope with N1,750.00 stamp (Overseas)
(b) An envelope with N850.00 stamp (Local)
(7) 2 passport photographs
Kindly contact us at the 7th Floor WAEC, Yaba, Lagos for further information and necessary action.
NOTE: WHEN THE PROCESSING IS COMPLETED, AFTER SEVEN (07) DAYS OF YOUR FAILURE TO PAY FOR EXPRESS OR POSTAL SERVICES; THE COUNCIL WILL EXPLOIT ANY NECESSARY OPTION OF DELIVERY.