Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing Education, CCE Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Degree Weekend Admission Form, Courses, Requirements and Application Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Centre for Continuing
Education is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates
for consideration for admission into weekend programmes leading to the
award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in the following
Available Programmes & Entry Requirements.
1.0 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
O’Level credit passes in Biology, Agric Science, Chemistry, Maths,
English Language plus a credit in Physics and any other science subject;
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF CROP SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
2.0 SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Five O’Level credit passes in English Language; Mathematics; Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
- DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to specific departmental Requirements.
Candidates should possess the University matriculation requirement of
five (5) ‘O’Level credit passes including Mathematics and English
Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or
– Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in 2018 JAMB examination.
Note: MINIMUM DURATION OF PROGRAMME IS 6 YEARS and Minimum age limit is sixteen (16) years.
Method of Application
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below.
The application fee for the 2018/2019 CCE Weekend programmes is Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) only, payable online through our CCE application portal or through any bank in the country using Remita platform.
All candidates are advised to apply online, following the procedure given below:
- Go to http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/CCE/CCELanding.aspx.
- Enter your Phone Number to generate payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’ Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
FUTO Weekend Degree Admission Form Closing Date: Not Specified.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would
automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission. .
For support, contact: