Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Diploma [ND] Part-Time Programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for the 2019/2020 Academic Session:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME PROGRAMMES (THREE SESSIONS)
INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology.
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
1. Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
3. ALL PART-TIME APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SIT FOR UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME).
RECOMMENDED POST===>: Kwara State College of Education 2018 Convocation Fees
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for HND (FULL TIME AND PART-TIME) ,
- Candidates are to log on to Kwara Poly Portal via https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php
- Click on the Admission into ND Part-Time Programmes Link
- Fill the details in the box provided to create an account
- Log in to account and continue with application process
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on Wednesday, 31st July, 2019, at 11.59 pm
- Applicants sitting for the 2019 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
- E-mail used should be personal and must reflect the applicant’s surname.
- Telephone number used must be personal.
- Contact address must be that of parents or Guardian.