KWASU JAMB Registration Number Update Procedure 2018/2019
Newly-admitted KWASU students should update their JAMB Registration Number on school portal. New students of the 2018/2019 academic session should update their JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) registration number as a matter of urgency.
This is according to a message released by the management of Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU). Students who fail to do this could lose their KWASU admission status/offer.
URGENT INFORMATION TO ALL NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION ON UPDATING OF JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER (UTME/DE) ON INDIVIDUAL KWASU PORTAL
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into Kwara State University, Malete for the 2018/2019 Academic Session to as a matter of urgency update their JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration number on their individual KWASU portal.
The platform for the JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration number update will be opened on Friday, 30th November, 2018and closes on Monday, 3rd December, 2018.
Kindly find below step-by-step instruction for the update.
- Firstly, visit https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Login with your student details
- After a successful login, click on My Profile from menu list
- From the list of Sub-Menus under My Profile, click on Update JAMB Number
- From the page that will be displayed, supply a valid JAMB Registration number
- Finally, click on Update Button and Exit the page.
You are hereby advised to adhere strictly to the above information, failure which may lead to forfeiture of admission.