KWCOE IJMB 2018/2019 Programme Admission Online Form
Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin [KWCOE] Interim Joint Matriculation Board, IJMB Admission Form, Benefits, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and promising candidates for admission in to IJMB “A” and “O” Levels for the 2018/2019 academic session. Admission will be offered to candidates with the necessary qualifications for the unique programme .
• Central Location of the College
• Highly dedicated, motivated and experienced teachers
• Qualitative and Quantitative Library Services
• Uninterrupted academic calendar
• Captivating Environment for effective learning
• Existence of over 80 “A” Level Subject combinations in the areas of Arts, Social Sciences and Science Subjects
• Availability of Audio-Visual Equipment to facilitate effective teaching and learning
• Availability of Guidance and Counseling Services
• Access to Internet facilities and Services
• Availability of well equipped Science and Language Laboratories
• Accommodation facility
• Biological Garden. etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Obtain your application form today at the College IJMB Centre.
Application Fee: N5000 on Line Payment: wvvw.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng
Resumption Date: December, 2018.
Duration of the Programme: 12 Months
For further information, Contact the following:
(1) Dean, SBRS Programme -08033549072
(1) Programme Officer – 08030406343