The Batch B Sandwich admission form of the Lagos State University (LASU) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The management has released the instructions and registration procedures for LASU Sandwich Admission.
This is a notice to the general public who are interested in applying for sandwich programmes in the Lagos State University that LASU Sandwich application form for 2018/2019 is out.
Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Other LASU related posts
LASU Sandwich Programmes and Requirements.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
B. SC (ED), B. A (ED) AND B. ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
i. B. Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education.
ii. B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
iii. B. A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
iv. B. Ed.: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling Education.
i. Five (5) O’ Level Credit or TC II Merit Passes at not more than Two (2) sittings and Two (2) of the subjects at A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
ii. A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
iii. Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS
i. English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English, English Language and Mathematics at O’ Level or its equivalent.
ii. Economics Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics
iii. Physical and Health Education, Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and Credit
Pass in Mathematics or its O’ Level equivalent.
iv. Health Education Major: (i) A Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics (ii) Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate, Environmental Health Plus Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
v. Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- Merit in Arithmetic Possessed at TC II is acceptable as equivalent for O’ Level Mathematics, other considerations: ICAN (Part II) CIS (Part II) are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE O’Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfilment of other entry requirements. NCE (Arabic) at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Science subject in lieu of Yoruba.
- LASU accepts only NCE (Merit) in English and one other Arts subject.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration and overall grades of Merit plus Three (3) O’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes, which should include English Language.
FIVE (5) YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The Five (5) year Degree Programme is designed for Candidates with NCE but who fall short of entry qualification for the Four (4) year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Admission.
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee. Candidates are required to submit a copy of their printed on-line application forms and appropriate scratch card(s) to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: 9th of September, 2018 and 26th October, 2018 (Batch B).
PLEASE NOTE: Entrance Examination and Interview will hold on Monday, 29th October, 2018 (for batch b candidates).
Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials and originals as well as photocopies of all their credentials.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Do You Know You Can Score Above 280 in 2019 JAMB? Download JAMB CBT App Now and Start Practicing Past Questions and Answers. Click Here To Download It Now.
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won’t Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF
- HOT!!!Are You a Student or a Worker? Do you know you can make at least N10,000 a day just by reading posts and commenting? Its 100% Risk Free. Click Here Now.